7 Easy SEO Tips To Make Your Life a Little Easier
We can all safely agree that we want our real estate website ranked high on Google and Bing. However, search engine optimization, or SEO, can seem mysterious, tedious, and complicated. Fret not. We’re here to help you. Here are 7 tips to get you started.
- A great way to figure out SEO Keywords is to send an email to friends, family, and networks who are not in real estate. Ask them: “What words or phrases would you use to find a real estate agent or a home?” This will give you an idea of how people search for real estate online.
- Remember, focus on your audience. Think about what is important to them. This leads us to the next tip.
- What are the main school districts or schools in your area? Adding school information to your SEO will help you be found by people with children.
- Does your area have any specific neighborhood nicknames? Add those as keywords.
- Create Custom IDX links for your specific area. You can create Custom IDX links based on neighborhoods, school districts, or a general area. Each IDX page and the results are indexed by search engines.
- Create interesting content related to your niche market and your specialty areas. This helps you highlight the perks of living in any area and gets people excited about living there.
- Make sure to update the permalink and keywords for any custom and/or system pages.
Do you have questions? Anything to add? Let us know! We love feedback.