The weekend is approaching and some of you may have some showing appointments.
If you haven’t downloaded the FREE Agent View Mobile App that gives you all of the Private Remarks and showing instructions for EVERY listing on the market, let us know. We are here to help.
Available for Android and Apple (Sorry Windows and Blackberry).
What’s the point? Well, the Agent View App:
- Increases productivity: This is agent-only info in the palm of your hand: View confidential details like private remarks and showing instructions.
- Provides simplified communication & collaboration: Direct-to-connect to listing agents: Click to call or send an email/text instantly from AgentView.
- Improves efficiency: MLS Search at your fingertips for MLS: Find the closest homes via GPS or use the Google/Apple Map search
- Here’s the bottom line: You require a tool that gives you immediate access to vital data about a property.
- In today’s world, mobility equals profitability. Don’t be the agent who does not have the tools that allow you to quickly find listing information or the ability to contact a listing agent on-the-go.
What customers are saying:
“I think it’s great and the new AgentView is wonderful. Just used the AgentView yesterday while in my car. I had received a text from a client (who hasn’t downloaded my app yet) and was able to text the info back that I would have otherwise had to login to the MLS for.”
-Renee Ciufo, Cajon, CA
“Yes! I was running errands and a listing came up on my client’s email, and she immediately called me to schedule a showing. It was going to be awhile before I would be in front of my computer to log into our MLS and check out the agent’s contact info to call. I forgotten that I had just downloaded this app. I looked up the address and BOOM! It was there. I scheduled the showing and put in an offer within a few hours. Had I waited to log in when I was back in my office, we might have lost out on the deal.”
-Cynthia Mattiza, Austin, TX
AgentView is available in 50 MLS areas for PropertyMinder clients and IDX approval is required to use AgentView.
Let us know what you think or if you have questions. We are listening.