Here is one thing most of us don’t do, but should this month and ALL through 2014. If you’re going to grow your business, and apply some new marketing strategies, you’ll have to set aside time to do it. No excuses. Do nothing during this time, other than work ON your business.
Time to reflect, change, and execute.
Portion off one day a week where you isolate 2-3 hours to work on improving, systematizing and implementing new strategies that can work (without you!).
Here are just some examples of PropertyMinder tools that work for you, while you do other things:
- Build your niche, optimize your brand, and get leads with Custom IDX
- Know what your leads are doing with Client tracker and analyzer
- SEO- we will show you how to make your PropertyMinder website high up in the search engine rankings.
- Interactive Map Search for your leads/contacts- Let your visitors dive into your site and become engaged. Let your website work for you, before you call them upon seeing their activity.
- Hot lists, Listings Updates, MLS Search Notifications- it’s automatic and does wonders for your business.
Remove all distractions. Don’t stress about other things. Really concentrate.
It may seem “obvious” but many of us say we will do this and do not, or think: “What’s the point? Technology is not for me. My systems are working ‘fine,’ I have enough business. I do not have time. New technology is too overwhelming.”
You’ll be surprised at how much you will accomplish…and the huge strides you’ll be able to make. Execute in the New Year.
#DoItToday #AutomatedProcesses #LearnNewThings
Make it a great day folks!