Hot Lists – Grouped Listings Manager
Agents can now create different lists of properties and put them on a specific page. Just pick the MLS property ID #’s, name the page, and you will quickly have pages dedicated to different niches. Hint: make pages for luxury homes, REOs, short sales, rentals, – the sky is the limit!
Examples: Hot List Editor & Hot List Page
Hot Lists Instructions -
Step 1: Login to the Admin Toolkit and go to the Inventory Manager. then click on Hot Lists near the top
Step 2: Click on New Group
Step 3: See image below for editable fields.
- 1. Add Title to the Hot List – This will be the same text that shows up on the actual page of listings.
- 2. Notes field – Add a sentence or two regarding the list. Maybe it’s a list for REOs, luxury homes, listings in a certain neighborhood, etc.
Meta Title: Title for the page which will show up on the browser/search engine results page
Meta Description: A sentence about the page that is viewable on the search engine results page
Meta Keywords: words that a person would type into the search engine fields
- 3. Add Listing: Enter the MLS property id # and press add, for some agents, pick the MLS for that property
- 4. Sort the order of the listing or delete it from the list.
- 5. After adding the listings, you can preview the page. Make sure to select “Show in Site Menu” to have it activated on the website. “Edit Site Menu” will take you to the menu for editing the order of the page on the left navigation bar.