This tutorial will show you how to setup an automatic RSS Google NewsFeed.
Please click here to visit the Google page and customize automatically updated feeds.
1. Select whether you would like to have your feeds displayed horizontally or vertically.
2. Enter in the keywords that you would like to search for.
3. Select Preview to see a list of matching sites.
Select Generate Code when you are finished.
You will now need to copy the entire code from the Google page and paste it into your HTML editor.
4. From your HTML editor, save as a HTML file and save to your desktop.
5. Login to your Realtor Toolkit and go to the Website Editor.
6. Scroll down until you see the Custom Files Manager.
7. Under the Main Folder, select Browse to find the HTML file that you just saved on your computer and select Add that file into your Custom Files Manager.
8. You will now see the HTML file under your Main Folder. Select Get URLfor that file.
9. Copy the URL and go to the Your Links section of the site.
10. In the first box, enter in the order that you would like your new link to show on your homepage. In the middle box, enter the display name of the link on your homepage. In the last box, paste the URL that you just copied.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit Submit.