PPC Conversions Script Manager
Track lead conversions from your Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns! PropertyMinder has just added the functionality to track which text/image ad, keywords, and adgroup created a lead for you. By knowing which keywords are helping you obtain leads & conversions, you can better measure your success and boost your ROI.
You will be able to tag which lead capture form on your AccelerAgent website is worthy of being considered a conversion. For example, pick from forms such as MLS search registrations, Schedule an Appointment, Request more Info, and Home Evaluation form (CMA), to name a few. All of our default lead capture forms have a check-box which can the conversion code can be added.
Photos of the PPC Conversions Script Manager:
- Login to your Google Adwords Account.
- On the Reporting & Billing tab, click on Conversions
- Create New Conversion
- Copy snippet of code
- Inside Admin Toolkit, Click on Website Editor, then PPC Conversions Scripts
- Click on “Add Script” then name the Script and paste the Conversion Code into the big box
- In the “where script will be added” area, pick either “Before Closed