The following was drafted by PropertyMinder marketing consultant, Tim Garcia.
Tim here, summer going well?
Just thought I’d share another quick, seller-oriented Script Of The Week.
If you’re at a loss of how to convince homeowners to turn to you when they’re ready to make a decision – this email (or phone) pitch really drives your message home (no pun intended).
Okay, okay. The subject line may be pushing it a little – but your goal is to get their attention, right? If you’d prefer a softer subject line, let me know and I’ll send an alternative one your way, in a jiffy.
SL: You Need Me. Let’s Maximize The Offer On Your Home.
Hey there ____,
It was nice meeting you the other day. I was wondering if you are you still interested in market conditions * and the what homes are selling for in your neighborhood?
There are many benefits to using a real estate agent but I wanted to share what usually happens when homeowners sell on their own:
- Limits exposure of your listing to interested buyers to only people that drive by your home.
- Reduces the amount of offers you will get on your home.
- Forces you to sell at a price below market value.
- Leaves you open to liability and neglecting proper precautions when dealing with contracts, inspections and other procedures.
- Causes your property to stay on the market too long without getting offers which causes buyers to think something is wrong with the home.
- Am I knowledgeable about the legal, contractual, and procedural elements involved?
- Am I pricing my home correctly? Do I even know what its worth?
- Can I distinguish serious buyers from those who are just looking?
- Do I have the time to schedule appointments and host tours?
- Can I showcase my home online with the latest marketing tools including virtual tours, panoramic pictures and detailed listing information?
There’s clearly a lot to consider.
Sometimes discussing things in-person is more efficient.
Let me know when you’d like to meet and talk one-on-one.
* Note to agent: this is where Seller’s Corner comes in handy.
You can register for the next Seller’s Corner & Client Tracking webinar to see
this listing-generator in full-swing.
email marketing content requests.
(for trial and paying customers, of course).