The treacherous path to Zillow
- A home hits the market in a neighborhood.
- The client sees the ‘For Sale’ sign and pulls over to look at the flyer.
- Since there is no flyer, they call the listing agent.
- Perhaps the listing agent does not answer.
- Client “Googles” the address to see the listing price.
- Zillow and Realtor.com fight for #1 position for all MLS listings.
- Now the client starts searching for homes and other agents (that advertise on Zillow) which are connected to every property.
This outcome is not unlikely have happen to you. If you were to set up a PropertyMinder Neighborhood Alert for your homeowners, they will be updated as SOON as a property is listed, changes price, and when the listing sells in their neighborhood.
This is customized marketing that puts you top-of-mind. This will solidify your position as their listing agent. If you do not want your clients going to open houses without you, Zillow should be no different. Take your clients back.
We hope you are enjoying this short holiday week so far.