COUNTDOWN: 9 WEEKS UNTIL 2015
Are your answers to the following questions discouraging?
The scary fact is that when you are forgotten, you lose listings and referrals.
With only 9 weeks left of 2014 – NOW is the perfect time to take action.
1) How many of my clients do not know how much their home is worth?
- Provide a steady stream of up-to-date neighborhood real estate activity that makes them wonder what their home is worth…
- …Then, YOU will be the one they ask! Before they get out of their car, before they go online, or before they list with someone else, Seller’s Corner has you covered.
Trick-or-Treat: We have tools and training competitors cannot beat.
2) How many of my clients visit syndication portals instead of my website?
- Your AccelerAgent marketing system will keep you connected to your buyers, top of mind with your referral base, and will protect your listing pipeline: automatically.
- Improve relationships with each past client and new lead through personally targeted marketing so they keep coming back to you.
Our 30 Day Free Test Drive proves none of this is an illusion.
Double, Double ,Toil, and Bubble… We Have Ways to Keep Your Business Doubled!
3) How many of my clients are in another agent’s database?
Our complete lead nurturing platform will not only extract more business from your existing database, but it will ensure you retain both past and current clients.
We’ve summoned a brief breakdown:
- Custom IDX links – They simplify the user experience and give them exactly what they need at that moment.
- MLS search – Available for every website visitor, but branded to you.
- Listing Alerts – Sent immediately to your buyers when listings match their needs.
- Client Tracking – Shows you exactly what your registered homeowners are doing at that moment.
- Mobile App – Stay connected to your buyers with your very own branded mobile app. Your office is in the palm of your hand.
4) How many of my clients have listed with another agent in the past 3 years?
- Your AccelerAgent CRM manages your database to make certain clients will call you when they are ready to make a decision – not your competitor.
- When your database is properly organized you create less gaps and holes for clients to fall into. These gaps and holes cause lost referrals and transactions.
- On a dark and stormy day, spend some time in your CRM. The contents of your CRM create your income.
5) How many of my clients have forgotten about me?
- Ensure clients feel cared for and that your conversations and email communication is meaningful.
- Keep detailed notes on your contacts. (i.e. – kids off to college, retirement around the corner, potentially moving out of state).
- Set up automatic, tailored campaigns. (seasonal outreach, holiday themes, blog posts, birthday and anniversary emails).
Get your spine-tingling dose of PropertyMinder’s potion -er… our Winning Strategy at our Exclusive One-Hour Webinar with Marketing Director, Tawd Frensley
Need additional guidance or help getting started? Contact PM’s Social Media Gal, Anna at: email@example.com or (408) 213-4658