In a nutshell, in order to create loyal clients, you’ve got to differentiate yourself with consistent personal and web-based campaigns, the kind that last in your leads’ and past clients’ minds.
If your clients and leads are consistently drawn to your website, then they’ll remember you when it matters most: buying, selling, and referring.
- Proper Branding means you stay top-of-mind.
Now that you are branded to every email that is sent and every listing they look at on your website, your clients will remember your domain name, areas of expertise, and how valuable you truly are.
- The AccelerAgent website is personalized to you.
If you focus on a specific geographic area or property type, we will tailor your website to showcase your expertise.
- You should not be setting up your searches through your local MLS.
AccelerAgent IDX, brands you to every listing that your clients receive. When your buyers get a listing, they are always directed to your website. If you want your clients to remember your domain name, they need to see it on a regular basis.
- Brand yourself as your clients’ listing agent by alerting them of new neighborhood activity.
Seller’s Corner will eliminate the need for your homeowners to call the listing agent down the street, talk to other agents at open homes, or go to “big internet websites” to learn home values. Brand your expertise and market knowledge into your clients, so you are the one they call when it is time to sell.
- Your Client Relationship Manager (CRM) includes customized Drip Email Marketing.
Each email your clients receive will be personalized to their needs and will include your photo, contact information, and slogan. Each branded email that you send will forge a better relationship with your clients.
Having said this…
Client relationship management is not just the CRM you use!
TO DO: Cut the sales pitch. Secure a human connection with 5 of your past clients or leads this week.
You don’t even have to talk about real estate. Just have a conversation with a person and see how life is treating them. This can take 20 to 60 minutes per person, depending on their interest and how well you know them. Remember, keeping top-of-mind with your sphere of influence is directly related to gaining more business.
Some ice breakers for a conversation:
- Any plans for the holiday season (Are they visiting family? Or is family visiting? What are they looking forward to? Parties? Events? Vacations? What are they thinking about? Weather, New Year’s Resolutions? Any plans of relocating in the New Year?)
- Ask them about their Thanksgiving plans and dinner. Recipes? Home decorations? Funny family details?
- Tell them about a promotion or contest you are having. Black Friday? A free service?
- Invite them to your holiday party or get-together if you are having one.
- Or if you have been taking notes in your CRM, look into your contact notes. Start a conversation based on something recorded in your last conversation.
Remember: Loss of business is directly related to loss of connection, loss of value, and loss of top-of-mind awareness.
What is more difficult, picking up your phone and giving yourself a raise? Or losing a deal to a lucky agent that was in the right place at the right time?
Questions? Praises? Care to share the secret ingredient to your favorite turkey stuffing recipe? Let us know. We want to chat.
Contact Anna via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
at (408) 213-4658.