It’s important to give people useful information and be of value, but you need to also ask for something back. Whether it is referring you or giving you their contact information- it is important to ask people for what you need, especially if you are providing them with your help and expertise.
If you are going to spend the time to make your website convenient, informative, engaging, and attractive- then you have to also build a healthy database of contacts.
Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- Hide the address, virtual tour, and listing description of each MLS listing. Tell the website visitor to contact you for that information.
- Limit the number of MLS listings a client can view before they will have to submit their contact information.
- Invite your homeowners to the “Your Neighborhood page” so that they can see active homes in their neighborhood. The 30 second timed lead capture will ask them if they would like to see what has sold in their neighborhood in the past 30 days.
- Create PDF guides. The website visitor should submit their contact information before having access to them. Explain the home-buying process, the home-selling process, loan pre-approval, escrow, or tips for improving a home’s curb appeal.
- Leverage a special Custom IDX search in exchange for contact information such as: “Get your list of (any city) Fixer Uppers” or “Get your list of (any city) foreclosures” or “The most stunning luxury homes in (any city).”
- Create your own call-to-action by getting creative! Invite your website visitors to a holiday get-together or have an online contest with prizes. A call-to-action does not necessarily have to be you asking for their contact information. Contact Customer Support with your own lead capture idea(s) and they will help you set it up.
A good call-to-action lead capture identifies what sets you apart from other agents and other websites.What can you offer to the public that will make them want to give you their contact information, and most importantly, want to work with you?
If you want to know what to do after you have their contact information register for our Client Relationship Management free webinar on Thursday.
Questions? Need more ideas? Let us know! Email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org for one-on-one help and guidance.
Have a great week!